Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shiny 'n' New

As you can see, I've bitten the proverbial bullet and decided to start a second blog. This one will be about writing, blogging, books, social media and anything creative.

It is something I've deliberated over for quite some time now. My first blog, Fearfully and Wonderfully, is a devotional blog and I post every day except Sundays. I feel strongly that God has called me to write for Him and I'm very passionate about it.

But I also feel passionate about other forms of writing. In particular, I love reading and writing Fantasy and Science Fiction. I'm a bit of a geek and I love strange science facts and the advancement of technology. And I love writing about people.

My plan is to post here three times a week: Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. I'll see how it goes to begin with and make any adjustments if I need to.

Like the angel image above (which I hand painted in Photoshop), it's a W.I.P.

Wish me luck! :)

4 comments:

Nim said...

Lyn, it's beautiful! I can't wait to read more. I'd wish you luck, but you already have it. :)

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Oh Nim!! You legend! So good to see you here! HUGE smiles :)

Helen Ginger said...

That's a beautiful picture! Sounds like you're off to a great start with the new blog.

Helen
Straight From Hel

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Thanks Helen :)